View all 98 Jobs
Empleos VP Enrollment Management/Regional Admissions Director
View all 98 Jobs
VP Enrollment Management/Regional Admissions Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
We seek a “Directors’ Director” to lead a team of multiple Admissions Directors and their staff in several campuses, in addition to a call center, with a total headcount of 80 persons. This individual will facilitate long-range planning using research and applied theory to analyze the marketplace and integrate best practices in recruitment strategies. The Regional Admissions Director must align recruitment and admissions activities with the University’s strategic plan, mission, vision and goals. In addition, S/he must work independently and be able to proactively lead the Institution Admissions Directors to achieve enrollment growth.
- Supervises the Directors of Admission and support staff in accordance with the University’s policies and applicable laws.
- Works in conjunction with the Campus Directors to develop plans and recruitment strategies.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team in developing and maintaining the annual marketing direct-mail grid, working closely with the operations staff, admission staff and marketing in implementing mailings on a strategic, timely and cost-efficient basis.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure annual recruitment goals are met
- Inspires staff through leadership to think creatively, adopt best practices and embrace continuous improvement. Address performance challenges and problems with proactive approach.
- Assists the Dean of Student Affairs with design, implement, and evaluation of a comprehensive, data-driven strategic recruitment plan.
- Understanding of academic structure articulation issues and degree requirements is essential.
- Provides updates and training on admissions, marketing, and recruitment to the Directors of Admission for the Institution.
- Works collaboratively with the Marketing Team to design an effective strategic marketing plan to recruit undergraduate and graduate students.
- Plans and supervises recruitment and application processing operations including prospect-enrollment pipeline development; application review and follow-up; community college/corporate outreach; on and off-campus recruitment events.
- Manages the Leads Management System and runs reports as requested by leadership.
- Develops and maintains a system of analyzing and tracking admission efforts.
Education and/or Experience
Master’s degree and a minimum of five years in higher education enrollment management .
Ability in both, English and Spanish; to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Excellent oral communication skills are required and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of prospective students, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19, position physically based in Puerto Rico or Orlando Fl.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 1 Dic, 2020JOB BYAerotek
See all jobs